Sunday, April 1, 2012

An Abundance of Azaleas / Project 52 - Week 13

...what...a...week...!?!

  I'm going to make this post quick, I need to catch-up on some long overdue SLEEP.  I must admit, that I'm slightly jealous that all 3 little ones are resting peacefully.  We've had a rather hectic day - but a beautiful one...today my youngest turned 3 {more to come on next week's post}!!

  So I'll admit...the last 2+ weeks have been a little overwhelming for me.  Normally I try to handle everything that is thrown my way...but without a break, even I cannot keep up the pace lately.  Vacation...is just around the corner...almost there...

  I didn't get out and about this week with my camera, but did manage to capture some lovely images with my iPhone camera.  Going forward, I'll try not to include these in Project 52, since the camera phone doesn't provide any manual control over images.  This week's photo was captured on our way to the car...and I feel like the image couldn't be more 'fun'.
Project 52 ~ Week 13
{Captured:  iPhone photo}
  The wall of azaleas provided a fun and vibrant backdrop for a quick image of my youngest {who was jumping with joy}.  Those bright pink blooms are in great contrast with the green grass - love when that happens in nature!

Have a lovely week!
--Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Check out instagram app for your iPhone... applies an action to give a little boost. I have loved it so far!
    Rachel www.sweetjuly.com

    ReplyDelete