Sunday, March 25, 2012

Taking 20 Minutes / Project 52 ~ Week 12

  It's been a fairly busy week and I was so relieved to finally finish editing some fun spring time images from this week.
  On Friday afternoon, I was picking up my youngest from her grandparents.  I had brought my camera along to capture some quick images of the blooming wisteria.  When she asked if we could go visit the billy goats and the chick-chicks with her Pa, I paused thinking of all the things scheduled within just 1 short hour, but knew it was important to her, so I happily agreed.  I am so glad that I spent those next 20 minutes with the two of them.  We visited the goats, then went to the chickens.  She knew exactly what to do, she gathered some grass and calmly fed the chickens.  I watched her for a few minutes, and then when she wasn't paying any attention, captured some lovely images of her in her element...walking back and forth in front of the pen "talking" to the chickens.  It was by far the calmest 20 minutes of the day and I loved the un-planned images that were captured!

{Project 52 / Week 12}
{Captured:  50mm - ISO 100 - F3.2 - 1/1600}
  Some of my most favorite images are the spontaneous ones, they become welcome memories of a wonderful moment in time.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead!
--Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment